GP Partner Opportunity, Ilkeston
4-8 session GP Partner, East Derby, circa £110,000 FTE drawings, buy in not essential, 15 min appointments
A career-defining new opportunity to work as a GP Partner in a long-established, stable and successful Partnership is now available in east Derby. The practice has an excellent infrastructure, works to 15 min appointments, has very low home visits and does not require extended hours. The surgery promotes a friendly, supportive and forward thinking approach whilst still holding a grounding in family medicine.
Location - East Derby
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Practice Nurse support
- Systm One practice software
- Stable, supportive, well-run practice
- Full parity drawings circa £100,000 - £110,000 FTE
- Building buy in available, but not essential
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Partner Jobs.