Long term GP locum positions in Kent
Trust Locums are recruiting for a number of GP's interested in Long Term Locum positions available at various surgeries in Kent. Our client is looking for regular days covering per week from January onwards on a rolling basis as follows-
- Mondays & Tuesdays in Strood
- Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays in Ashford
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Chatham
- All sessions include AM & PM surgery, telephone consults, admin (lab reports, letters, referral letters, prescription signing), possible home visits (can be capped if required)
- Session times can be flexible between 0900-1700 / 0900-1730 / 0900-1800
- Emis WEB clinical system
If you cannot offer the full cover at a particular site please do let us know as there might be some flexibility.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.