Salaried GP Role, Forfar
Salaried GP with view to Partnership - Near Dundee (£100,000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of either Salaried GP or GP Partner. This is an extremely modern and forward thinking surgery with a longstanding and close knit team of staff. They have worked hard over the last few years to reduce GP workload and therefore allow GPs the time and space to pursue specific clinical interest areas. The practice already offers a range of enhanced services and clinical staff meets daily to discuss and offer support.
Conveniently located near Dundee within commutable distance of Perth with ample on-site parking
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £85,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- £100,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 8 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs