Long Term Locum required - 2019
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP interested in a Long Term Locum at a surgery in Nottingham. Our client is looking for GPs who can help out with regular shifts throughout the whole of 2019.
They are looking for ongoing cover on:
- Mondays – 8.00-18.30
- Wednesdays – 8.00-18.30
- Thursdays – 8.00-15.00
- Fridays – 8.00-18.30
Please see an approximate breakdown of their shifts:
- 8.00-8.30 – Admin/telephone consults/emergencies
- 8.30-11.30 –Surgery (15 Patients)
- 11.30-15.00 – Admin, Visits & Break
- 15.00-18.00 – Surgery (15 Patients)
- 18.00-18.30 – Admin & Emergencies
System in use at the surgery is System One & training can be provided.
They are looking for either a few GPs to fill their requirement or one GP to cover the whole shifts. They are very flexible & they will look at all availability offered to them.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.