Practice Nurse, Crewkerne
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take pride in always offering the highest level of care. You will be working alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, offering lots of opportunities for training and development.
The building is purpose-built and modern. You’d benefit from a true work/life balance, leaving surgery on time and work to 15-minute consultations.
Salary – £30,000-£36,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 5 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location – Crewkerne
The surgery –
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Superb purpose-built surgery
- Working alongside a strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Prescribing Pharmacist and HCAs
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- Supported by an excellent team of GPs
- Passionate about providing high quality holistic care
- High-performing QOF
Your role –
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Huge amount of flexibility and portfolio career encouraged
- Practice Nurse duties e.g. Chronic Disease Management
- The opportunity to run a clinic in your area of specialist interest
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits –
- Salary negotiable – circa £30,000 - £36,000
- Indemnity fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Nurse & notice period.