About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading agency in the UK, supplying staff into the Primary Care sector. Currently specialising within General Practice, Community and Urgent Care settings.
Chase is an ethical, friendly agency, offering a wide range of permanent jobs, regular shifts and ad hoclocum work (in and out of hours) across the UK.
Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Community Nurses, Independent Prescribers (pharmacy), ECP's, HCA's and Physiotherapists, can enjoy access to both locum and permanent opportunities nationwide.
Additionally, permanent posts are available for GP's and Physician Associates nationwide.
- Over 3500 shifts available to fill each month, and can be booked upto 12 months ahead in many locations.
- 300 - 400 permanent opportunities at any given time (many of which are not advertised elsewhere).
- Being a locum at chase can be a fantastic boost to your CPD and can help with your Revalidation.
- Chase Medical work with over 30% of all GP practices, so you can be sure, there is local work available for YOU!
- Our team are trained, to understand the specific clinical setting, so they can understand your skill set and where it will fit best.
- Chase is an ethical and fully compliant agency, following all current and ongoing legislation at all times.
12 jobs with Chase Medical
Emergency Care Practitioner, Bedfordshire An exciting opportunity for an Emergency Care Practitioner on a permanent basis has become available within
Practice Nurse, Leicester Flexible Locum Work£25-£42 per hour (Including Holiday Pay)
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner for locum work in Farnborough, earning £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay).
Practice Nurse RoleBristol(Suitable for newly qualified Practice Nurses) This forward-thinking family Practice is looking to recruit a newly qualified
Practice NurseBristol The RoleThis forward-thinking family Practice is looking to recruit a new Practice Nurse! Based in South East Bristol, the Surge
Practice Nurses in SwindonFLexible hours
Looking for some extra cash in the run up to summer? After spending money for all the presents, or fed up of the long dark days and keen to pay for yo
Chase MedicalChase Medical is a specialist bank within Primary Care. We provide for 1/3 of GP practices in the UK and have numerous permanent and locu
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East Sussex The opportunity of a lifetime has been made available at exceptionally well-respected Practice within the Eas
Practice Nurse to support GP surgery as a locum member of the team. Huge earning potential and complete flexibility.
As a locum member of the team you will be highly valued and financially rewarded and have complete flexibility in working patterns/hours.
Senior Practice Nurse - East HampshireOne of our wonderful and well-established clients is now in search of a Senior Practice Nurse to join their team