The Millwood Partnership
About The Millwood Partnership
EAST NORFOLK Southern Broads & Coastal Area.
Due to recent expansion we are looking for a GP with a view to Partnership to join forward thinking, flexible & enthusiastic practice
- Now working across two sites, Millwood Surgery and Falkland Surgery (both leasehold) which are purpose-built premises
- Eight Partners and two salaried doctors with nurse practitioners, clinical pharmacists, practice nurses and a practice paramedic
- Using SystmOne computer system.
- High scoring QOF
- Training practice - medical and nursing students from UEA registrars from James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- List size approx 19500 and rising
- Actively involved with NHS Great Yarmouth & Waveney CCG
- Early involvement in Coastal Health the local GP provider organisation
- Scope for introducing special interests and new services
- Part time or full time will be considered with a view to Partnership for the right candidate
- No OOH required but sessions are available
- Semi-rural location South of Great Yarmouth, within easy reach of Norwich, the East Coast & the Broads. Informal visits welcome.
For more information or applications with CV to: David Stock, Practice Manager, The Millwood Partnership, Mill Lane, Bradwell, Norfolk, NR31 8HS. Tel: 01493 661549