Hillview Medical Centre
3 Heathside Road
Tel: 01483 766 333
About Hillview Medical Centre
The Practice has been in existence since the beginnings of the NHS. In the 1960s a purpose-built surgery was erected on our previous site at Guildford Road and, despite modest expansion in the 1970s, it was proving hopelessly inadequate by the late 1980s to meet demand. The surgery had been trying to move into a new building since 1990 and our main surgery eventually moved to our present purpose-built practice in November 1997.
Our mission is to:
- Provide the best quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment by working together
- Show our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attitudes or the nature of the health problem
- Involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment
- Promote good health and well-being to our patients through education and information
- Involve allied healthcare professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interests
- Encourage our patients to get involved in the practice through an annual survey, friends and family and providing an environment which encourages feedback
- Ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- Provide an environment whereby patients feel safe, secured and cared for
Our main building is purpose built and has all the space and facilities to take us well into this century and is perfectly placed for us to work in collaboration with the local Community Hospital, Woking Hospice, North West Surrey CCG and other general practices. We have ten consulting rooms, treatment rooms and minor surgery facilities, together with the administrative space and offices needed to run a general practice.